Are you experiencing painful sensations on the big toe? Do you feel like your big toe is growing a bump? A bunion could be the cause. This can be caused by poor feet care.
Here are some ways to alleviate the pain caused by hallux abducto valgus in Baltimore, once you have diagnosed that your bunion has formed on one of your toes.
1. Warm water can be used to soak your feet. This will ease the pain of the bunion. Simply boil some water, add Epsom salt or herbs to it, and then soak your feet for approximately 10 minutes.
2. The cold compress, in addition to heat, can provide temporary pain relief. Simply place an ice pack on your bunion and wait for the pain to subside.
3. Bunion shield is a product that protects the bunion joint. A bunion shield and padding can be used to protect your bunion joint from the shoes you are wearing.
4. Relaxing foot spa: A relaxing foot spa can reduce stress on your feet. A massage can help reduce pain from the bunion. A soothing foot massage can be purchased at your local day spa.
5. Foot therapy: Many podiatrists can administer therapy to treat your bunion. Talk to your podiatrist to learn about the various food treatments that can be used to treat your bunion.
You must take care of your feet if you don't want to have deformities. Feet are the most stressed and used part of your body, so take care of your feet.