Dentistry is a very broad branch of medicine. This includes a range of diagnoses, tests, and treatment for dental problems. In this case, dentistry is well treated by dentists. A dentist in Tanjong Pagarwork at https://www.charismile.com.sg/ provides a wide variety of dental services, and these are:
1. Bridging – It is a dental restoration method performed by professional dentists. This bridge is used to replace missing teeth, which is why it is clinically known as a partial denture.
2. Dental dentures and implants – It is a type of dental treatment performed by a dentist known as a periodontist.
3. Crown – It is a type of dental treatment used to restore a patient's teeth due to tooth decay.
4. Orthodontics – It is a type of dental treatment that can improve a person's oral health and smile. Problems such as incorrect jaw position, overfilled teeth, and abnormalities in the temporomandibular joint can be treated professionally with this treatment.
5. Fillings – To cover holes in teeth caused by tooth decay is used by the dentist. Amalgam is a type of filling that dentists use. It consists of various types of metals including lead, zinc, silver, mercury, and copper.
6. Braces – It is also a type of orthodontic treatment that can improve the aesthetics of teeth. They are mostly made of plastic or ceramic and metal. Braces can be removed so they can be removed and cleaned properly.
The dental services listed above are just some of the most sought after services provided by dentists today. To find the right dental service for you, contact your dentist immediately.