Almost everyone is addicted to drinking. Be it liquor, soft drinks, tea or coffee. This fluid is very important in daily life. But did you know that consuming them can cause dental problems? Drinks have a direct effect on color.
No matter how old you are, you need to take care of your teeth. Dental problems can occur at any time. The most common dental problems include tooth decay, tenderness, plaque, gum disease, and bad breath.
You can also visit us to find out more about dental problems and to overcome the same.
• Tooth decay destroys the enamel that protects your teeth.
Image Source: Google
• Sensitivity takes into account sudden reactions to the consumption of hot or cold drinks or foods. Temperature fluctuations cause pain and discomfort.
• A sticky layer of bacteria forms on plaque and builds up on teeth where a toothbrush cannot reach. Sugary foods are the main cause of plaque. Many other foods also cause bacteria to produce acid.
• The cause of gum disease is dental plaque. The bacteria in plaque causes the gums to become inflamed and bleed easily. This results in receding gums and loss of supporting bone.
• Bad breath is caused by food.
To protect your oral health, you should practice good oral hygiene every day.
Simple steps include:
• Brush your teeth twice a day
• Use of toothpaste containing fluoride prevents tooth decay and tooth decay
• Avoid foods rich in sugar
• Avoid tobacco products as they can cause gum disease
• Use tongue cleaner every day
• Schedule regular dental visits