When we are locating the perfect wedding photographer, we need to keep these few things in mind so that we can make our selection easily.
Things To Discuss With The Wedding Photographer Before Finalizing
- Availability of dates
- Talk about all your functions, bridal & groom entry ideas, individual performances (if any) and even the minutest of details.
- Share your estimated budget
(Avoid telling your exact budget so that it helps you in negotiating the prices. Ask your marriage photographer in Tasmania for quotes by sharing your requirements. Although many photographers work on fixed pricing.)
Discuss the exact deliverables and package, including:
- Number of edited pictures and raw pictures,
- Time is taken to deliver the raw data
- Wedding Album
- Know if the photographer will himself cover your wedding or appoint some of his associates to do the
Sign a written contract
Keep a record of whatever agreement you have. This would help you in case of any misunderstanding
Confirm the timeline of your events to the photographer
Share your list of must-have shots that you want from the photographer. (For example, jewellery shots,
getting ready shots, lehenga shots, bridesmaids pictures etc.
Get your photographer familiar with the names and faces of the most important people to be clicked.
There are many wedding photographers in the market with a wide variety of portfolio, so we have to keep our idea ready, and they will have their work done to turn the dream into reality.